Friday, November 30, 2012

Blouse design 1

Dear Followers,
First pictures of aari embroidered blouse, that i had made for my customer. This blouse they preferred not so heavy work, but they wanted it elegant. I was in a hurry, so i clicked some few pics, before shipping them. There is little too shiny reflection on the blouse, as the material is of pure silk.




Another close up of the blouse back neck alone!



I was not planning to post this, because as i said in my last post, i tried to give you the ARHI SAMPLER - yes A- R-H-I is the right spelling of so called as Aari embroidery. Guess from this day on, it will be called by the right name with right spell..ARHI !
Will be delighted if you follow the same spell and pass that to craftsters and needle work lovers too..
Lets grow THE ART OF NEEDLE WORK!

1 comment:

  1. There is little too shiny reflection on the blouse, as the material is of pure silk. Sew Little Fabric

    ReplyDelete