Monday, July 14, 2014

MY BOOK IS READY !



MY DEAR READERS ! 

It was long time before i promised you all to release a free book exclusively for my readers. Now congratulations to you, the book is made ! And i have updated my plan to release it as monthly series evry month. 

Since i have not come handy with method to share with my followers, as the pdf gadget is not upto my need, iam in the middle of arranging the mode.

            With this i kindly request my followers and readers to send me a mail to                 thearhischool@gmail.com with the SUBJECT PAISLEY HORSESHOE FOR FREE, on receiving                                 of which i will send the pdf file to you!                                         


What the book may contain are designs and steps to repeat the design. Some exclusive super secret tip which will be helpful for beginners as well as the advanced Aari designers ! More is the secret name of the stitches and a big bonanza is also awaiting to you, in the month of September!

Ooohooh ! Iam so happy that i done it.

I would appreciate the millions of readers to step into the followers category as this series is freely available for followers !                                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Very informative details about arhi.(hope i spelled correct). i think your ebook will definitely act as a boon to beginners like me. Waiting for pdf file in mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent you mail. But didnt receive pdf mail from you. Waiting for your mail. Please send to me.

    ReplyDelete