Saturday, January 19, 2013

SURPRISE !!

Lately, i have been busy with this seasonen designing. Not little i could wat to write this post. I have a surprise for the followers of my blog. That am going to launch my e books, of free designs free to my only to my followers. That book is going to be a first set of designs of Aari blouse embroidery designs and butas. I have not come up with the date. I will be launching the preview officially within coming 26. Hope to see smiley faces as reply for the launch!

4 comments:

  1. Please show more arri embroidery It's gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... Thanks a lot.. I am very fond of aari embroidery... This book will be more useful to me... Pls post more abt aari embroidery...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mohana Dhinesh,
    Thanks for your feedback, i was wuite not online blogging, now iam quite regular, hope you are reachable to this message,,Regards

    ReplyDelete