Sunday, August 17, 2014

Aari embroidery frames and needles for sale !

Hi All,
 I constanly get requests from my readers requesting on the availability of Aari embroiery tools. People from chennai avail them easily  from any cratster shops. But for the people from other part of the world, it is not easily available.


So i have decided to make it easy. I have supplies of good quality hand crafted proffessional tools. If you want a proffessional result Aari embroidery, please write to me. I will give you the price of the needle set and the sizes of the frames available. You can directly deposit to my account. So everything is transparent.
Guess this is definitely a great news !

8 comments:

  1. I would like to get the set of tools....price pls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I would like to purchase aari frame. Price pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I would like to purchase aari frame. Price pls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to purchase aari frame,price pls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I too would like to get Aari needles( different sizes?) pls let me know the rice of needle and the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want aari frame and needle let me know the price please

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am from Bangalore, need Aari work embroidery double and multi thread needle.

    ReplyDelete