Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Second book PEACOCK PARADE Published !


 
TODAY, I published my book Peacock Parade ! It includes many interesting and new facts, Not much to hold, names of the Arhi stitches, Boutique style blouse designing ideas - A start up, some more. I cannot all about it here, its just a trailer. 
My followers can send me a request, on mail with SUB; FREE PEACOCK PARADE BOOK, and your name as my follower.
For the thousands of increasing ardent readers, i would love to have you as my follower before i share. This is a very humble attempt of sharing my knowledge of Aari to my few second friends ! I know it is a few minutes of your time, i would love to ask you five minutes, so i can keep sending you the knowledge and research results of my hunt!
My hearty rose quartz love and compassion to you all !



No comments:

Post a Comment