Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sewing lessons - Haute couture - learn fashion technology theories

And there is a new section coming on Haute couture sewing lessons at my other blog,
It is going to be in my other blog, because i already mucho things happening here in my Aari blogs.
There will be videos, sewing lessons and fashion technology concepts for the people who are not Fashion major in their academics. So if you want to learn fashion technology theories with me for free, you can just follow my blog, 
the link is

http://www.sewmamagirl.blogspot.in/




The additional subjects of the blog will be Tatting(Apple of my eye), Crochet(My boring best friend), Knitting(damnsel in distress), Smocking(My glory), English smocking(My love), Canadian smocking(big intricacies),
tambulam gift ideas(My new fantasy), return gift ideas(Oh ! i would love to), return gift projects(Put your own spell), return gift tuorials(Well that's free), Aari embroidery (i will occasionally paste a link for the new readers, so they wont be searching streets to streets in the alike Barcelona - by the way i am so in love with that place through that movie Vivky Cristina Barcelona -  i think Simbhu danced through the same streets in Andha naeram Andhi naeram from Vinnai thaandi varuvaayaa)
Any one who just loves sewing and just dont know where to start, just jump in here, i will be adding the steps and tutorials - so you can pass your entry level, and the ones who knows to make a stitch and can hem an end, can jump in for basic sewing projects time ti time, and the fashion students of either Bachelor in costume design and fashion, master in costume design and fashion, bacheler in fashion technology, diploma in any major like textiles/costume design/fashion technology can jump in here for your doubts on any fashion subjects like Fashion cadd projects, fashion sewing, proffessional training, boutique style personal training - yes, you need to locate in the place of classes which is coimbatore, tamilnadu, India.. and embroidery tutorials and fashion cadd lesson and personal training ! So lot, yeah its me ! tring tring.. i love to breathe fashion, live fashion, move fashion, and again live fashion.. SO JOIN ME, aspirants and send link to your friends, relatives, better half, your children, women's community - of my blog to follow,

No comments:

Post a Comment