Thursday, August 28, 2014

An individual invitation !

My dear readers out there in India, United states, United arab Emirates, France, Turkey, Spain, Poland, Russia, Bangladesh and Brazil ,
I invite you all with warm heart to follow my blog. These are the list of viewers from past 10 hours viewing history in my visitors database. 
I am warm and visitor person in home, i love guests and keep hosting kitty kitty parties often. I love people.
I always track visitors just to see if my attempt is properly received among the people who i do for, I was doing the same this morning . I suddenly felt sad, i suddnly felt sad like many of my friends are coming, but i am not personally receiving them. You just came yesterday and i did not receive you, I am sorry.
To Follow my blog !


Please accept my personal Invite !
And i also invivte my future readers to follow and become a member of the family!


No comments:

Post a Comment